Value Added Tax Certificate (VAT Certificate – Dubai – UAE) is a certificate issued for government authorities, private sector companies and individuals to exempt them from Value Added Tax (VAT) in various countries around the world. In UAE VAT certificates issued for authorities, companies & individuals.
Documents required for attaining Value Added Certificate (VAT Certificate) in Dubai – UAE .
Documents Required for Authorities
- A request letter signed by the authorized signatory.
- A copy of the decree and act of incorporation.
Documents Required for Companies
- A request letter signed by the company
- A copy of a valid trade license.
Documents required for Individual
- A request letter signed by the applicant.
2. A copy of the passport + valid permit of residence