Tax Residence Certificate for Individuals /Tax Domicile Certificate for UAE Expatriate (TRC UAE)
Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) is a certificate issued to take advantage of double taxation avoidance agreements signed by the UAE. Implementation of UAE’s Double Taxation Treaty (DTT) protect and endorse the interests of foreign investors/entrepreneurs and companies coming from other taxable jurisdictions. Tax Residency Certificate can be obtained by all expatriates in UAE by full filling following requirements.
Documents Required for TAX Residence Certificate for Individuals
- Passport copy and valid UAE visa copy
- Emirates ID of the individual
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Source of income with attested certificate.
- Tenancy contract / Title deed
- Entry and Exit report from the immigration
- Requesting letter from the applicant
- Certificate from the sponsor stating the individual activity and source of income.
Tax Residence Certificate for Companies /Tax Domicile Certificate for UAE Companies (Company TRC UAE)
Tax residence certificate is a certificate issued by the UAE authority to take advantage of double taxation avoidance agreements signed by the UAE. Apart from UAE residents, onshore and free zone entities registered in UAE can also obtain the certificate of tax residency in order to gain the advantages of the double tax treaties signed in between UAE and rest of the countries. Tax residence certificate certificates can be issue by the authority with the clear indication in respect to the Double Tax Treaty (DTT) agreement with which country it refers to. UAE Offshore entities are not eligible to obtain tax residence certificate.
Documents required for Companies
- Trade license.
- Lease contract.
- Copy of the passport and residence of the company director.
- Request Letter from the company.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months (Note: license should be valid for more than a year).
- Audited financial accounts.
- Tenancy contract
- Emirates ID of shareholders
- Country to which TRC is required
- Financial Year
- Date of issue date mentioned in the TRC (if any specific date require)