The Meydan Free zone is located in the heart of Dubai and its competitiveness in terms of start-up costs for business set up while still maintaining high standards for ease of incorporation and company formation, including holding a prime location for companies are some of the reasons why businesses all over the world have come to accept the opportunities for growth that company formation in free zones present.
The Meydan Free Zone is one of the main key attraction of the Meydan project in Dubai. A project that includes the development of a series of business parks, schools, commercial developments, entertainment facilities including those for equestrian events, hotels, shopping malls, and residential villas. It also serves as a location for important business events and conferences.
Meydan free zone was built to offer company set up to almost every class of business from offering flexi office spaces to start-ups or freelancers to providing robust business office space for big businesses in the heart of Dubai. Whatever the size or scale of the business, this free zone has the facilities to accommodate it.
Advantages of Meydan Free Zone Company Setup
- Seamless and efficient licensing and registration procedure
- Expats and sole shareholders can own 100% of the business
- Strategically located close to Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum City and the Dubai Logistics Corridor
- 100% capital repatriation
- Eligible to attain Dubai residency visa
- Eligible to obtain tax residence certificate
- Flexi-desk operation available
- Premier location in the heart of Dubai
- 50-year tax holiday guaranteed for personal & corporate tax
- Secure regulated environment
Permitted Legal Entities in Meydan Freezone
- Free Zone Establishment
- Limited liability Company
- Branch of foreign Company
Types of License Issuing in Meydan Freezone
Commercial License – businesses can operate import and export services, and trade in different goods – no warehousing available yet
Consultancy License – for consultancy and outsourcing professionals.
Media License – for media operations like communications, advertisement, marketing, etc.
Features of Meydan Freezone Company Registration
- Corporate directors are not allowed but there is a minimum requirement for one director.
- Bearer shares are not allowed.
- Allocation of all fully paid shares required.
- Shares class different is not allowed.
- Each new company and its subsidiary is required to have a minimum share capital of AED 100,000.
- This additional share capital requirement does not involve branches of companies.
- The physical presence of the shareholder or attorney is required at the free zone at all times.
- A manager is required of every company – a natural person – and he should operate under the company’s visa with his/her name on the license.
- Name Restrictions – The word “LLC-FZ” must end each name or as required.
NEX CONSULTANTS helps entrepreneurs or businesses speed up the process of company formation in Meydan helping them procure the necessary government department documents to expedite their company registration in UAE. For more information on other important aspects necessary for company formation in Meydan including audit requirements, visa eligibility, facilities offered etc. and other laws governing company setup and registration, please contact us.