Starting a manufacturing company or industrial license in United Arab Emirates involves a lot of commitments. Often industrial license in UAE calls for an up-front financial investment for specialized equipment, workforce , facilities , professionals , and raw material. Identifying the right professionals or business registration consultants makes hassle free paper works for the venture. We NEX CONSULTANTS will provide cutting edge consulting for setting up of manufacturing unit in Dubai , UAE .
In United Arab Emirates, industrial license can be obtain from two major authorities depends on the location of the entity registered .
- Setting up of Manufacturing Company in UAE Mainland
Industrial license in mainland is issuing by Department of Economic Development in UAE. Mainland industry license can be register as Limited Liability Company, Branch of Foreign Company usually. Depends on the activity and amount of investments also determine the ownership patterns (whether it can 100% or 49% ownership to expatriates)
- Setting up of Manufacturing Company in UAE Freezone
Freezones in UAE are issuing industrial license. Approval for manufacturing or an industrial license is depending on the business plan of the project. In UAE freezones industrial licenses can be register as FZE , FZC and branch of foreign company . The main advantage of freezone entities are its 100% ownership and tax benefits. UAE Freezones like Jebel Ali Freezone Authority (JAFZA) , Dubai Airport Freezone Authority ( DAFZA) ,Trakhees , UAQ Free Trade Zones , Ajman Freezone Authority ( AFZA) , RAKEZ , Sharjah Airport International Freezone Authority (SAIF ZONE) , KIZAD – Abu Dhabi are the major locations to register the industrial licenses in UAE .
Process and Procedures for Industrial License in UAE .
- Preparation of business plan
- Identify the right activity as per the authority’s activity list.
- Identifying the right entity (freezone or mainland)
- Getting the trade name
- Taking initial approval
- Signing the memorandum of association ( MOA/AOA)
- Identify the land or warehouse / premises.
- Obtaining the initial approval from ministry of energy and industry
- Clearance from environmental department
- Ejari – warehouse/ rental premises registration
- Issuing industrial or manufacturing licenses
- Chamber of commerce certificate
- Registration of import and export codes
- Final inspection certificate from the environmental departments.
Documents Required for Industrial License
- Copy of passport of the shareholders.
- Copy of EID and visa page (if shareholders are holding UAE visa )
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer or the visa sponsor – only if the shareholder holding UAE residency visa
- Business plan
- Rental contract / Ejari
- Affection plan of the facility
- Location map of the facility/ land/ warehouse
- Undertaking letter to customs department for import & export code.
How NEX CONSULTANTS can assist on registering industrial license in Dubai, UAE
We NEX CONSULTANTS can help you to provide end to end solutions to obtain the manufacturing license or industrial license in UAE. Our combined services approach lets you begin your company registration in peaceful steps and get your company formation done on time.