Business setup in free zones in Dubai like the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) has its many perks. If you are interested in setting up a Dubai Free Zone Company then we are almost certain that your decision for company formation is as a result of the very attractive incentives and value-added services that comes with its world-class infrastructure which your company stands to benefit from a free zone company registration. Having your business setup in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) is a good thing if you are looking to expand your company’s reach. With its rapid growth and standing as one of the largest free zones in the Middle East, JAFZA is one of the most popular business hubs in the world. If you are a robust trading start-up, an industrial venture, or even an established trading business looking to setup a company in one of Dubai’s Free zones, then the Jebel Ali Free Zone has all your organization requires making company formation possible and profitable.
Is Company Formation In JAFZA Right For You?
Well, here are 10 business related reasons why you should think of company registration in Dubai’s Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- Free zone company registration guarantees 100% ownership even if you are a foreigner.
- Repatriation of funds by foreign investors is allowed. There are no limits whatsoever.
- Business setup in Dubai means 0% duties on import or re-export.
- Personal income tax is set at 0%.
- A Dubai free zone company means there are no currency restrictions.
- Foreign employees or allowed without restrictions.
- 50 years 0% (renewable) corporate tax.
- Onsite Customs.
- Can sell your products in UAE through a distributor
- Eligible to attain visa and tax residence certificate in UAE
Who Can Do Business in JAFZA
Just about anyone can setup a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone. However, company formation in JAFZA is basically restricted to three formation types based on shareholder numbers and business category.
JAFZA License Types
There are three basic license types but these licenses can be used to carry out a wide variety of business activities.
There are three basic license types:
- Trading License,
- Industrial license, and
- Services License
Other license types include Innovation License, National Industrial License, E-commerce License, and Offshore Licence.
Company Formation Types
The shareholder numbers of a business intending to form a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) determines the formation type it assumes in the region. The formation types listed below are available to investors:
- Free Zone Company (FZCo): shareholder requirement – 2 to 5. AED 500,000 is the minimum capital for Shareholders forming an FZCO.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE): single shareholder required for formation. AED 1 million is the minimum capital required.
- Branch Company: This is for registered and licensed companies that run a business outside of JAFZA. Such a company can apply for branch formation in JAFZA.
- Trading, Industrial, Activates, and Services.
- Offshore Companies’ Non-Resident Special Status: A 2003 Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore (JAFZO) Companies Regulations – allows corporate bodies or individuals to form an offshore company. This allows you the identity of a corporate legal company as a non-resident business.
Advantages of company formation in JAFZA
- 100% foreign ownership in JAFZA free zone
- 100% tax exemptions for import and export
- Eligible to attain investor and employment visa
- Enjoy access to one of the largest cargo airport in the world
- Ease of access to the largest man-made port in the world
- Over 7000 company strong business community
- Ease of operation
- World-class infrastructure and logistics
There are several other advantages. There are basic requirements needed before you can register a company in this free zone.
With more than 100 countries calling JAFZA home, having a $69 billion trade value and sustaining more than 137,000 jobs, Jebel Ali Free Zone is designed to be a major hub for companies that are into manufacturing and trading giving a dynamic location that makes opportunity for business profitability all the more exciting.
NEX Consultants experienced professionals in the business setup in UAE. We provide company formation services to companies and investors in a wide range of industries across UAE. We have worked with all free zone authorities, offshore authorities, government departments and their respective document processing requirements. We recognize all the formalities and requirements of all the company registration authorities and government departments in UAE.
Our know-how, competitive rate and trusted and quality service have made us one of the most preferred company formation consultants and corporate service providers in the UAE.
Kindly contact us for your business setup requirements in UAE