The Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) was established in 1988 and is one of the fastest growing freezones in UAE. AFZA regarded as one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE for start-ups. Company registration in Ajman freezone grants easy access to four seaports and two international airports to the investors. 100% own company structure for investors and hassle-free registration process makes AFZA as one of the preferred freezone for the business community.
Benefits of a Free Zone Company Registration in AFZA
Benefits of setting up a company in Ajman Free zone can be categorized as corporate benefits, benefits on tax, business atmosphere and infrastructural advantages
Corporate Benefits of Company formation in Ajman Free Zone
- Complete (100%) foreign or business ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Zero customs duty for goods or services
- Low labour cost
- Available 20-Year Land Contract renewal for 40 years with tax free operations
- Liberal economic and legal policies
- An economical wage structure and visa sponsorship
- Competitive lease pricing
- Low energy prices
- Simple business incorporation
- Highly competitive prices on the use of premises
- Access to a wealth of manpower resources
Tax Incentives for Business setup in Ajman Free Zone
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
Business Infrastructure in Ajman Free Zone
- Exemption from service charges
- Competitive pricing on handling charges
- The lowest tariffs in the region
License Types in Ajman Free Zone :
Trading License : this license is issued to any foreign, UAE, or free zone entity for trading activities.
Professional or Service License: A free zone entity, UAE or Foreign company can provide professional or service activities.
Industrial License: A free zone entity, UAE or Foreign company can perform manufacturing activities with this license
E- Commerce License: AFZA issues E – Commerce licenses for investors to promote the online trading sector. E- Commerce license offering by Ajman Free Zone is only for electronic trading and technical & marketing support activities or investors
National Industrial License: A company operating in the free zone is awarded an Industrial license if it meets certain eligibility criteria. Basically, the business needs to be registered within GCC countries. Moreover, 51% of the shares need to be owned by GCC national(s) and accomplish at 40% of the process of manufacturing in the free zone.
Offshore License: AFZA issuing offshore company license to attract the investors and make Ajman Freezone as an offshore business hub. Offshore company registering in Ajman are not permitted to do business in the freezone and UAE. Ajman offshore company only allows international business and not eligible to apply for the residence visa.