At Glance-Mainland Company
The Market in UAE is the leading regional trading hub; it offers access to a market of outstanding potential for overseas companies. Among its key characteristics are:
- A growing market – Dubai’s imports have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalization is set to boost demand;
- A prosperous market – strategic location at the heart of one of the world’s richest regions;
- A diversified market – wide import requirements; opportunities for suppliers of most products;
- An accessible market – served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; An open market – no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
UAE Business Climate
Doing business in the UAE is very attractive due to the following reasons
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Modern efficient communication facilities
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges
- Competitive real estate costs.
- Easy access to both sea and airports.